Pre-Competition Theory + Model
If you want to spread your wings in your eyelash career, be noticed or just love competition, this training will definitely help you achieve success.
What is our greatest achievement is not the multiple prizes of our educator but the achievements of our students and 2019 was a very successful year for them!
And that brings us great pride!
In this training you will learn all the secrets and tricks to create the perfect job and learn the criteria and secrets of judges.
How long is the course?
Training takes 1 day around 8h (the time of the training may change)
(11:00-19:00). Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your course start time.
11:00 - 12:30 Theory
12:30 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 15:00 Theory part II
15:00 - 19:00 Practice on a live model
Mariola Mikolajczyk has participated in many Eyelash and Eyebrows Championships and what is fantastic from each of them returns with another trophy.
Mariola is not only a laureate of the championships but also a judge in live and online championships. Being on both sides as a participant and judge she is able to lead you to achieve your own success.
Mariola’s students stands on the podium and this is her biggest achievement in teaching career!
2 Notre Dame Mews
Google map: https://g.page/imthelashmaker?share
The closest car park:
Hourly Bands Grosvenor Multi Storey NN1 2BS
Finance option available, please click here for more details.
VIP Training, for individual 1 to 1 session, you can contact us to choose the most suitable date for you (lunch, certificate, gift)
How to book your training date
To book the training simply contact us and secure the date by deposit payment of £100, the remaining payment should be made 5 days prior to your course or on the training day with cash.
The payment can be made by using our website or you can do the bank transfer to:
Innovation Beauty Academy
Sort code: 20-61-55
Account number: 13300641
Title: training date
Please contact our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Live championship vs. Online
- Basic informations about each category, rules,
- Timing, how to speed up application,
- Model selection, features of the perfect candidate,
- Lash application plan,
- Championships scheme,
- Competition day, step by step from registration to award ceremony,
- How to prepare yourself,
- Product selection and what to take with you,
- Glue and his moods vs. Champions,
- Inners ana outers as a separate category,
- Judging criteria and how to get the maximum number of points,
- Most common mistakes for which judges are reducing the points,
- Tricks how to get extra points,
- How to prepare a model,
- Work hygiene during the competition,
- Lash maps perfect for the championship.
- Judging criteria in the real live
- Master of Lash maps
- Practice of the live model, evaluation of your on competition level by educator
Training entry requirements
Please note on the day you will need to bring a model to practice on. Model need to come at 15:00 and she will be needed until around 19:00. If you are unable to bring your own model, please contact us minimum one week before the training date and we will provide you a model with additional £30 fee.
- Model should be aged 16 or over
- Without lash extensions on their lashes
- Without eye make up on the training da
- No lash conditioner used at lease 2 months before the training
- Please ask your models to do not drink coffee or any energetic drinks before the application
How to prepare yourself for this training
Please dress comfortably and don't forget your glasses if you need them for better vision!
You don’t need to bring anything except of your tweezers and a good humour, relaxed mind to easily absorb lash knowledge. All products and equipment will be provided, on the site you also will be able to buy a tweezers or some others lash products
Lunch and snacks, cold and hot drinks will be provided please let us know if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs
If you unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice, we will be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
After completing the training, you will receive:
I’m The Lashmaker accredited certificate
ILM Private Group Membership
Forever ILM support
PLEASE NOTE: Courses are taught in English and Polish, please let us know about your preferences
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com
You might also like